ආයුබෝවන්! நல்வரவு! Welcome!
OUR MISSION / VISION
To achieve the highest attainable health status by high quality, sustainable, accessible, equitable cost effective health services which responds to changing needs of the people of Gampaha District …
A Healthier Nation Through Excellence In Service …
To strengthen the health system of Gampaha to improve health outcomes …
To provide client friendly high quality accessible cost effective health services to the people of Gampaha district based on their existing and changing health needs …
COVID 19 outbreak
Positive patient triage workshop with live demonstration. click here
Dengue situation analysis
Following MOH areas are at high risk
UP COMING EVENTS
2. Scholarship for Masters Degree under the Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) for the year 2022. Click here for more information.
3. Australian Awards Scholarship (AAS)- Intake for Academic year 2023. Click here for more information.
4. Online competency development for TVET trainers using CUDBAS from 21st to 25th March (online). Click here for more information.
5. SDG’s Global Leader Programme “JFY 2022” (Additional Course). Click here for more information.
6. JAICA Master’s programme on “Maritime safety and security policy programme”. Click here for more information.
7. Sufficiency Economy Policy (SEP) in Community Based Economic Development. Click here for more information.
8. KOICA scholarship Master’s Degree Programs 2022. Click here for more information.
9. Bilateral Seminar on Hospital Management for Sri Lanka. Click here for more information.
10. Details on training programmes organized by Metropolitan campus. Click here for more information.
11. Seminar on capacity building for multilateral negotiation for developing countries. Click here for more information.
12. පාඨමාලා 4ක් සඳහා නාම යෝජනා සඳහා අයදුම්පත් කැදවීම.Click here for more information.
Regional Director Of Health Services
Dr. (Mrs) S.M.P. Karunarathna
Regional Director Of Health Services (Act)
Provincial Director of Health Services
Provincial Ministry of Health